With LCD Screen AUD $6200 (INCLUDES 10% GST). Freight additional
Without LCD Screen AUD $4200
(INCLUDES 10% GST). Freight
- Support for Canon XM1 and Canon GL1
- Wide-angle lens and dome port combination for improved angle of view underwater.
- The dome port acts as an additional wide-angle converter. It compensates for the greater refractive index under water, which makes objects under water appear 25% closer than they do on land.
- High-resolution LCD monitor (480 W x 234 H 2.5 inch screen) plus battery pack and charger for the monitor. The LCD monitor allows for extremely easy viewing while filming.
- The LCD monitor that comes with the video camera is not used as it creates an excessively bulky housing. A lot of extra ballast is then required to compensate for the increased volume,
resulting in a very heavy housing.
- Construction is from transparent and robust acrylic, which allows you to view the workings of your camera, control arm seals and main o-ring seal.
- Stainless steel latches and control arms are used so as to avoid rust or corrosion. This will save much heartache and replacing of parts.
- Each control arm has 2 o-rings to ensure an excellent seal
- The camera is mounted onto a brass slide tray, stabilized by a clip-in latch for rock-solid stability. The control arms therefore are in always the right place, every time.
- A full range of manual controls including:
record / standby
power on / off
auto / manual focus
and of course LCD on / off control
- Dual ergonomic, super-soft handles for increased comfort. These are removable for packing.
- Neutral buoyancy (or as you prefer)
- 1-year warranty with excellent back up service.
- Depth tested to 40 meters
Canon XM1 / GL1 (USA model) Housing Specifications:
- 340 mm long 13.5 inches
- 320 mm wide (from outside handles) 12.5 inches
- 185 mm high 7.5 inches
- Dry weight with ballast (without camera) 8.5kg 17 lbs
Popular additional features for the Canon XM1 / GL1 (USA model) Housing:
- Lighting mounts
- Underwater microphones
- Filters (we use UR Pro)
- Additional controls
- Video cable to the surface
- Pelican cases for safe transport and storage